Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

My Favourite Things

Kiaora


My name is Liza. I am 9 years old and and I am Congolese from Africa.
I go to Ruapotaka Primary School. I am in year 5 and am in room 9.
My favourite sports are basketball and netball. I am good at shooting the ball into the hoop for basketball and netball. I am also good at passing the ball. My favourite subjects are art because I like to paint and maths because I like learning strategies for different math problems. My learning goal is to read challenging books and finish my work on time.
My favourite girl band is Little Mix and Fifth Harmony because my favourite song is “Hair’ and “Work From Home”. My favourite food is butter chicken and red
Sausage. My favourite basketball player is Yout because he plays basketball really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment